Front End Sales Associate
It's more than just a receptionist. In this position you'll be the first point of contact for our guests and the last point of contact. Ultimately, you will help boost our reputation by building friendly, trusting relationships with guests.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Warmly greet guests upon arrival.
- Schedule appointments based on availability.
- Process transactions (cash and credit cards).
- Offer beverages and chat with guests who are in the waiting area.
- Answer questions about services & products.
- Inform guests about new services and discounts.
- Update guest records.
- Manage our call center.
- Maintain a tidy reception area.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment, like printers and POS systems.
- Familiarity with processing transactions.
- Excellent communication abilities (verbal, phone and email) with a customer service attitude.
- Solid organization and record-keeping skills.
- An ability to remain calm under stressful circumstances.
- High School Diploma.
As an associate at Salon XS, you'll work one-on-one with a Senior Stylist receiving hands on experience that enhances your technical skills, guest handling, and business development. You and your dedicated Senior Stylist work as a team, as you grow into a career stylist. Once in the associate program for at least 4 weeks, you'll be given an opportunity shift to showcase your talents. Associates can be awarded additional opportunity shifts as they progress through the program, eventually working towards a full time position as a level 1 stylist. Our associates receive a competitive hourly wage + tips, until they are steady with commissions.
What we offer:
- Associate Training Program - Training Kit included.
- Continued in house education.
- Personal Development and Marketing Sessions.
- 32 hour work week (or more if desired).
- Defined Career Path.
- Team discounts on services and products.
- Personal Opportunity Shifts after 4 weeks in the program.